Mudding in a Denali on 22s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in most cases, after getting stuck...your only option is to go back the way you came...believe me though, after ripping it off multiple times, the clips wont work...it'll be cracked/ripped after a while..he even broke his passenger fog light off at the same time lol

thats why im getting rid of the hoe and upgrading to a 2003 2500HD :thumbsup: i need the diesel. plus the 6" on 35s will be wonderful :umn:

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to get stuck in California, I've only used the 4x4 once and that was in 6" of snow up by lake tahoe.. even then I didn't really need it. Can I fit 33"s on mine without lifting?

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35's? You pansy at lease run some 36's or 37's.

yea...35s are tiny...I run 35s everyday...thats too big of a truck for some tiny ass 35s....

I had 33s on my Ranger with a bodylift (ONLY 3 inches) and no rubbing....I could have fit 35s with rubbing...now think about this

Ranger + 3 inch lift = 33s - 35s
2500HD + 6 inch lift = 37s - 39s

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW..for the people that asked, I believe the tires in the pictures started off as Toyo Proxies (Front two) and Nitto NT 404 Extreme Force? (Rear two) From the guy who had the truck before me.

The truck now runs Nitto 420S all the way around

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35's? You pansy at lease run some 36's or 37's.

20" kmc diesels on 35 toyos cause i got pair with 90% left for $500 bux :thumbsup:

im going to for speed on it so i dont want to run to big of a tire. im gonna try to spend alot more on the engine than lift and tires.

btw when i finish the system in it ill send some pics :cool2:
im gathering parts right now and so far im gonna run
Avic-D3 (working on a trade for a Dnx8120)
2 pairs of DDa-w Component sets in 4 doors
Hifonics XI Olympus 125x4 @ 4 ohms wayyy underrated
Trading my bxi2006 for a XI Colossus (3200x1@2ohm :eek2:) im scared for the 1 ohm ha
and idk what im gonna run for subs im thinkin either 2 DD3500 10s or AQ HDC3 10s.
ill have 2 yellow tops up front and probably a kinetik 2000 in the back

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't need another battery, just get the auxilary alternator if you need more power they were an option on the dmax. My brother had an 03dmax with all kinds of stupid sh*t if you want some guidance pm me when you get it, I've built so many duramaxs I know what works and what is a waste of your loot.