My MPG wasnt bad..at 90mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60mph @ 1700RPM * cruise control = 20-22mpg
90mph @ 2500RPM * cruise control = 11-12mpg
70mph @ 2000RPM * cruise control = 16-17mpg

Those are the records from my drive home..from Oklahoma to Cali....
I have all the videos if anyone wants to see them...some are a few minutes long..that was with a FULL load...how full you ask? I dont have any 3rd row seats...my middle row was laid down flush with floor...and it was full to the top...basically..it was a 2 seater yukon with NO xtra room for even a Microwave...*because I was moving everything from Ok. to Cali*
So I believe figures would be a little better durring any other day..

How about you guys? you get better? worse? Lemme know how those numbers are cuz I have no clue

importmd

Reaction score
not bad, i just checked what i was getting for MPG's the other day. i do both highway and city driving and get about 12.1 for an avg.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hot rod everywhere I go so I'll never get an accurate mpg avg...
I get 11-13 in town when I floor it at each green light, beat most ricers that pull up next to me...blah blah...so I donno what my truck city mileage is...I'd have to give the truck to my grandma or something for a month to find out lol

what are you guys getting at the same speeds? and what RPM are you at...at the same speeds?

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've been an active member. Everybody that I used to chat with probably isn't here anymore.

I would like to ask that this post be completely deleted please.

Although these speeds were safely recorded at Bonneville Salt Flats, and legal, I don't want this kind of information displayed under my name anymore. I would like to ask that a Moderator please remove this post completely.

Thank you kindly,
- Blizzardx23