[my review] Ultra Duty Carry-on Air Compressor All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Snow Tires I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

themechanic

Reaction score
g.png

41FlSNDEW1L.jpg

41Ggm0s7q3L.jpg

Air Pump with Carry-Case is the perfect travel companion -- handy for inflating tires, toys, footballs, air mattresses, inflatable swimming aids, and just about anything that needs air inside to function !
Hubby is a tire-pressure fanatic, so we'll be taking it along whenever we travel to the mountains.
The kids and grand-kids will be able to keep their inflatable stuff pumped up, and it should be just right for powering a pneumatic vibrator.
Included in the sturdy black, rust-proof case are the Air Pump with attached pressure gauge, 3-foot nylon air hose, power cord with cigar lighter plug, a spare fuse, battery clamps, 3 nozzles, a tire valve remover/thread repair tool, and a pair of white gloves.
Not much in the way of a manual or instructions, but things are easy enough to figure out.
Hubby pumped up a couple of car tires and a basketball to test it out, and it worked very well.
Draws 14 Amps DC
100 PSI is Maximum Pressure.
Couldn't find a country of origin on the pump or on the case.I would recommend it to anyone that's interested.