MyLink Radio Audio Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvstewart3

Reaction score
I have a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT. I recently used the "Update Station List" feature in the MyLink menu for the radio. The screen then displayed "Updating Station List" with a spinning arrow wheel in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. It continued to show this screen for about 20 minutes until I hit the "Cancel" button. The list of AM and FM stations that were displayed beforehand never updated but now I don't get any audio from either AM or FM stations UNLESS I exit the radio (either by selecting Media or making a phone call) and then go back to the radio. Only then will it play the audio of the radio station that it was last tuned to. Tuning it to another AM or FM station causes the audio to drop again. Note that this doesn't happen to the Sirius/XM stations. Thoughts? How long should it take to update the station list?