Need 2nd row buckets tan leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71addicted

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Tahoe Z71 with tan leather. I am looking for 2nd row buckets in tan leather. If they recline!!! Do they recline? I am willing to purchase outright or I would be willing the trade my leather bench seat. I am located in North Mississippi. Any leads???

Ben88

Reaction score
I have 2 bucket seats that are tan leather, i dont know if ur bench seat will sit properly in the mounting brakets though

Z71addicted

Reaction score
Very interested. If they came out of a Tahoe they should fit. Suburban seats will not. Do your seats have the recline option?

Ben88

Reaction score
Yes they both recline, im at work now I'll be home Wednesday I'll put some pictures up so you can see what kind of condition there in

Ben88

Reaction score
Got home and talked to the wife, shes not as excited as i was about getting rid of the bucket seats just yet but definitely in the future

Z71addicted

Reaction score
Buckets for bench

I found some tan leather buckets. Awesome!!! As my wife watched, I removed the bench and installed the buckets in less than 30 minutes. Easy swap!!!

I would gladly trade this nice tan leather bench for tan leather third row seats and mounting hardware.

Z71addicted

Reaction score
Got all I needed 2nd row buckets and 3rd row. Now I have a 2nd row aka middle row leather tan bench for sale. Message me if interested.

Stieber23

Reaction score
2nd row bench seat

I am looking at buying a 2004 denali and want to replace the captin chairs for a bench seat in tan leather beacuse of my family of 8. how much were you looking to sell the bench seat?