New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackbeauty99

Reaction score
Hello, I just joined here and thought i set up a thread, Just looking around trying to find some new things and friends :au: . I set up some pictures of my 1999 2 door tahoe feel free to look and comment on, Thanks

Attachments

• 081004_172238.jpg
    081004_172238.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 081004_172253.jpg
    081004_172253.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 081004_172307.jpg
    081004_172307.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Paul Greathouse

Reaction score
Thats a great looking 99'. I just picked up a black 95' a few months ago haven't done much to it yet. I've been looking around, trying to find the lift and wheel/tire combo that would look best on my truck and you just about nailed it for me.

Would you give me some details:
Lift?
Wheel/tire size?
Got any extra's under the hood?
How does it perform with the lift and tires verses before you installed them?

Blackbeauty99

Reaction score
Thats a great looking 99'. I just picked up a black 95' a few months ago haven't done much to it yet. I've been looking around, trying to find the lift and wheel/tire combo that would look best on my truck and you just about nailed it for me.

Would you give me some details:
Lift?
Wheel/tire size?
Got any extra's under the hood?
How does it perform with the lift and tires verses before you installed them?

Hey thanks fellas, Sorry for such a delay on writing back i had internet problems :cuss: .... Thanks sure dont mind at all giving a few details... Its a Superlift 4" in the front and 4.5" in the back (which i cranked the torson bars up a little to make it look even). The tires are 35x18x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler, With 18" Curiser Alloy Canon rims, I just got a Cold air intake under the hood, the motor pretty much stock, to tell you the truth i really can't tell the diffence in the ride at all i mean yea you can feel the nobs of the tires going slow but after 15mph its smooth as it was stock, by performnce wise its a little slower but it will still jump up to be pretty quick. i do get rubbing if i cut it all the way b/c of the aggresvie side wall on the tires but i mean i dont go 4-wheeling or anything.