new interior audio/cb installed with pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_hoe

Reaction score
here are some pics with my new head unit has the ipod hook up, and the cb i just installed. couldnt find a good place for the cb to fit but wanted to get it in before the weekend so i fabed up a temporary set up for it.. I like where it is now but i would like to make it look cleaner then it currently does....Also have the mtx center console with a 10 in sub in it and an rockford fosgate amp but camera died on me so ill get more pics soon...soon to come new headlights!

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 15
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 17

byte_man

Reaction score
Looks like a nice clean job to me ! Where did you mount your antenna and what path did you use for the cable ?

98_hoe

Reaction score
antenna is not installed yet in this pic i want to mount it on my bumper just dont know how i feel about drilling into my bumper...thought about the roof to but im afraid then antenna will sit to high i already have trouble with any clearance under 7 1/2 ft.