New Katzkin Interior - CrAzY or what!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want your input guys - I'm seriously thinking of re-carpeting/re-headlining my hoe black/black. Then, I'm considering installing white KatZkin leather to match the arctic white paint! I've got tan leather in right now..

I think supa dope :cool2: - what do you fellas think?

BOSS

Attachments

• DSC00384.JPG
    DSC00384.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 34

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gimme a couple shots of your interior now,, its hard to like think about what it looks like..

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im down with the black carpet/headliner, Although it will definitely look cool, white seats will start to show wear sooner than later and it will be very noticeable. The headliner/carpet will look sick!

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple shots of the current interior...It's a little difficult to picture but I think the contrast will look WICKED...I'll tame the wear with Lexol

BOSS

Attachments

• DSC00395.JPG
    DSC00395.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00393.JPG
    DSC00393.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 18

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior is bone stock....

B

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i think that would look sick. the carpet in there now, makes that interior look bad. no offense, but i dont like that color Yuck.. i think that would look titties tho.. make sure u have one of these vacumms in your truck too keep that black carpet clean!!
haha

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA no doubt man..ya I'm not a fan of the tan

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder what it would cost to re-do the carpets... i like do-it-yourself truck projects

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder what it would cost to re-do the carpets... i like do-it-yourself truck projects

I was quoted 450 for the carpet+labor...included is also dynamat install labor but I have to supply the mat. The headliner is 250 for liner+labor...sounds like a helluva deal to me

Repo503

Reaction score
itd look dope Ive always like the light colored seats on dark carpet look...I had an Audi S4 for awhile that had nearly white seats with really dark charcoal carpet.

You have to keep in mind you'll need to do something with the dash, pillars, door panels too...it would look really odd if they were still tan.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have grey interior also- you can simply two-tone it ( door panels and dash ) and just do black seats and black carpet and liner- and paint those parts that need to be done.
I have a white yukon and i wanted to go fully black interior- but i was told its a heck of a job.

BOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a white yukon and i wanted to go fully black interior- but i was told its a heck of a job.

Ya it's definitely turning out to be a big job...one for the BOSS. :D

BK