New member from Eugene, Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here from Eugene, Or. I currently own a 2002 Avalanche that I plan on selling and getting a 2000-2006 Tahoe. Nice thing about this area is that if they are local then rust is not a problem.

Ok, I am 61, former Viet Nam vet, have stepped in every state of the union, been over half way around the world, widower, live at and manage a storage facility, love my job, was in the auto/light truck industry for 35 years as a tech for 10 and a service manager for 25, still am ASE Master Certified, do almost all my own work, am very busy with the tech side at the other forum and will try to help here, I have owned Chevy's and Harley's all my life, lived in K.C., Mo. for 34 years so am very good at my BBQ, 6'4" tall and walk around at about 290-300 pounds depending on the BBQ and beer intake over a football weekend, true blue Raiders fan-even when lived in K.C. So if anyone has any other questions for me I am an open book.

Ron