New To the Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. Eryozgatliyan

Reaction score
:)

Hello, My Name is Alex, and I am new to the forums.

I just purchased MY02 GMC Tahoe, 4X4 White.. and loving it so far!

I came from a 2002 Honda S2000 which I purchased right after college as my single/ fun car and loved EVERY minute of owning it...

I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter that could never ride in it, and a loving wife that was so cool to switch cars with me every day when I needed to go pick her up wherever she was at and NEVER botched or moaned about it.

Finally, I gave up because it was TOO much of a hassle to switch cars every day just to own a sports car.

Well, here I am... Just wanted to say Hi !

Please bear with me, I am a complete NOOB when it comes to American vehicles! This is the first American car I have ever owned in my 15 years of driving :shhh:

Well, thanks! Hope to see you guys around!!

Now for some pics

Truck.jpg
+

truckback.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures! Used my Black Berry :lol:

Have a great day everyone!!

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics look fine. Welcome to the Tahoe Forum.

Might check in the section for the 2002 Tahoe/Yukons.

sarahw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Alex and welcome. Congrats on the new ride. It appears that you have a GMC Yukon, not a Chevy Tahoe. (The two are very similar, built on the same platform by GM.) I hope you get the problem with the dealer taken care of; that is a very underhanded thing for them to do.