New Z71 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o2bwln

Reaction score
Hi guys,

We just picked up a new '08 Z71 and Upper Management (aka the wife) has approved some basic goodies for the new ride.

I was looking at getting the Husky Liner/Weathertech mats for the front,rear, and cargo area along with a new grill mesh.

Does the '08 have the same exact specs as the '07 when it comes to these items?

Thanks,
O2bwln

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, and if you look in the Product reviews section you'll find a thread with pics and comments.

o2bwln

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

I'm coming from the Grand Cherokee forums and my lovely Grand blew its engine at 150k...sigh.

I've been wanting to get a Tahoe so the moment presented itself and I purchased one. I'm excited to see what mods i'll be doing to this vehicle.

Thanks again for the recommendations and I'll post pics soon.

Mr Orange

Reaction score
I have the Wheather tech's with my 07 Yukon , nice touch and they look better than the husky's..

in my opinion...

ofd4546

Reaction score
I have the Husky liners and as much as I like them, they are not the best. If you get a lot of water from snow melting off your boots, it kinda sloshes around and ends up on your carpets anyways. And emptying them can be tricky if you don't soak up some with a rag or shopvac!