not trying to be racist but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ever seen an asian drive a tahoe ?

147.gif

notch8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never thought about it but ive never seen one drive a tahoe either.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a tahoe...but there is an asian family in the community where I work, and the father drives an 07 'Lade, it's niiiiiiice.

Never a Tahoe though....strange now that I'm thinking about it.

Huck

Reaction score
Anytime you start a sentence with "Not trying to be racist" it's almost certainly going to be followed by an ignorant comment. This, is one of those times.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol @ huck...chill man..He doesnt have to be racist against asains in order to make a statement...and he knows there are IGNORANT people out there who would get offended..so he has to clarify that his upcoming statement is not to be taken offensively..

why the hell do people get so damn offended...people who get upset over trivial stuff like that..are weak minded...thats all there is to it...just laugh with it and go on with the show. I dont see many old white men driving ricers..(except my old SGT)..does that make me racist? lol..grow up..

heh, I dont really recall seeing many if any asains driving tahoes..but my philipino neighbor drives an H2 ;)

hehe Huck are you Asian, not trying to be racist.
hahahaha

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha
Family Guy. awesome..

yeah being offended just to do it. Im not actually offended.

Im starting a group. P.O.O.P. People Offended by Offended People.

whos in?

Huck

Reaction score
lol @ huck...chill man..He doesnt have to be racist against asains in order to make a statement...and he knows there are IGNORANT people out there who would get offended..so he has to clarify that his upcoming statement is not to be taken offensively..

why the hell do people get so damn offended...people who get upset over trivial stuff like that..are weak minded...thats all there is to it...just laugh with it and go on with the show. I dont see many old white men driving ricers..(except my old SGT)..does that make me racist? lol..grow up..

heh, I dont really recall seeing many if any asains driving tahoes..but my philipino neighbor drives an H2 ;)

hahahaha
I'm far from offended. Also, I'm not asian.

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, i guess people take the internet too serious.
simple question, ment no harm, relax.

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red-neck Asians aren't that common but they are out there. It depends on what part of the world you live in. In our community, white kids are the minority and there aren't many Asians driving Tahoes, because they're all driving Escalades and Hummers (or Mercs, BMWs, Lexus, Land Rover, etc.). Head out to the boonies and you'll see more Tahoes.

diffrnt

Reaction score
From what I have noticed is that most Asians drive imports, whether it is a SUV, truck or car.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha
Family Guy. awesome..

yeah being offended just to do it. Im not actually offended.

Im starting a group. P.O.O.P. People Offended by Offended People.

whos in?

LOL....hahahahahahaha...thats fvckin awesome bro...lol

Gomez..its kool...dont let dumb replies like that stop you from posting things like this...these topics are what help to make the forum a fun place to be. As long as its all light hearted..we are good.

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL....hahahahahahaha...thats fvckin awesome bro...lol

Gomez..its kool...dont let dumb replies like that stop you from posting things like this...these topics are what help to make the forum a fun place to be. As long as its all light hearted..we are good.

glad were on the same page, lol.
but yeah... for the last few weeks every time I pass by a tahoe, i look at the driver ! won't stop till' i see one :cool2:

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...hahahah your either NEVER going to see one...or your going to see asains driving tahoes MORE then anyone else for now on lol

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red-neck Asians aren't that common but they are out there. It depends on what part of the world you live in. In our community, white kids are the minority and there aren't many Asians driving Tahoes, because they're all driving Escalades and Hummers (or Mercs, BMWs, Lexus, Land Rover, etc.). Head out to the boonies and you'll see more Tahoes.

Hey just curious. Are you sure that the cars they drive are theirs??? Or their parents. I live in that same kinda community, and belive when I was their age I was just like them, But always thought it was so much cooler to drive my mothers d-max crew cab than my dads BMW 7 series. IDK is it just me.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to drive my Moms Mustang GT all the time back in highschool ;) It was beating Cobras back then...its only gotten faster (thanks to stepdad) since then...

My innocent easy driving mother...drives a modded GT to work everyday lol..racing clutch, gears, chipped, exhaust..K&N...haha you should see her try to drive it around town in the rain..from red lights, she spins the tires through every intersection all the time hahahah

Last edited:

ac1975

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a good friend who's Asian. He doesn't drive a Tahoe, but he has a super-modded '69 Camaro with a blower, roll cage and slicks. He also has a Jeep Cherokee with a 10" lift rolling on 36s. He also has a very nice 740. If it wasn't for the BM, and a riced out Accord, I'd think he was pretty weird lol.