not trying to be racist but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noo I mean..the ciggerette race boats lol
and heres your Donzi..notice all that space in the hull to store the coke.. hmmmm? ;)
Donzi38ZR_Comp_6.jpg

"mulch, sod, etc. and no the mulch is not tobbacco, the sod is not weed. LOL"
Guilty conscience haha... I was thinking the mulch and sod were to cover the dead bodies of your rival drug lords LOL...

and Kandy..Im not hating on kids with money..Im 20 and I just completely paid off my Denali...in 2 years only... and I've saved a very nice amount of money in my bank account...Im doin pretty damn well =D And I'm only going to be making MORE money when I get back...but this topic isnt as fun as finding out that RT is an Uber-Rich Drug Lord ;) ;)

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im with blizzard

RT this drug lord thing makes perfect sense. We have finally figured out why you always have to have all kinds of bright lights on your trucks. you are always out in the middle of no where making drug runs blizzard has figured it all out LOL.

But really RT i did the 6 hi mod Sat. nite. now my lights are so bright i think i can see back to the future.

BTW Blizzard Thanks for what your doing over there for us.

GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeeeeeeeee..I WONDER what RT is going to Miami to do.......... hahahhaha
dont even try to justify it with something that sounds legal..lol ...you gonna fly your private jet down there? or ride in the Bently Limo?

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like an undercorver racer? hahah

Im young too..I cant even buy a beer yet...and this is my 3rd vehicle lol

I finally bought my 3rd vehicle at 17... paid it off by 18. Unfortunately, it's gone downhill since then.... I'm 29, been married ALMOST 7 years and have owned 10 cars since being married... 13 total in the 13 years I've been driving... and unfortunately now have 2 car payments. :eek:

Let's see if I can remember them all:

1. 1989 Ford F150 XLT-Lariat
2. 1989 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6
3. 1989 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado
4. 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
5. 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
6. 2002 Mitsubishi Galant LS
7. 1996 Chevrolet K1500 Silverado Ext. Cab Z71
8. 2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS
9. 1994 Toyota Pickup
10. 2006 Honda CR-V EX
11. 2000 Honda Civic EX
12. 1999 Chevrolet S-10 LS
13. 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

Near future: 14. 2003-2005 Chevrolet Avalanche Z66 (or LS)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeeeeeeeee..I WONDER what RT is going to Miami to do.......... hahahhaha
dont even try to justify it with something that sounds legal..lol ...you gonna fly your private jet down there? or ride in the Bently Limo?

LOL, Miami was a joke. But I never fly, Yukon is the only way I travel, im to afraid. But my parents have a 6 seater airplane they use. They have had it for 15 years. Planes last for ever. I have seen it, been in it, but never left the ground. It does not matter wheter its a little private plane, or a big commercial, there is just somthing I dont like about being 40k feet in the air, trapped in a steel tube. Didnt used to bother me, but not it down right strikes fear in my heart. I will get some pics next time were down at the air field.

btw. I hope you guys are joking about the drug running thing. Yall know if I was doing that I would have moved to Hawaii and layed low all my life, right? LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn RT, you're only 21? Sh*t, I pictured you as like a mid-forties very successful corporate type, with the vette and new Yuke and all that. I'm 25, make $19/hour, with an 8 year old Yukon and a 2006 Fusion, both of which I am COMPLETELY upside-down on thanks to the GD dealerships screwing me with the fine print. Oh well, I'll dig my way out of it eventually. I can't complain about the 5000 sq/ft house on four acres, even if I'm only renting it. :smilielol:

Good on you, man. It's cool to hear about the younger guys being so well off, and you seem pretty down to earth about all of it. Just don't turn into a dickhead becasue of the money - I've seen that alot where I work. :ack:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn RT, you're only 21? Sh*t, I pictured you as like a mid-forties very successful corporate type, with the vette and new Yuke and all that. I'm 25, make $19/hour, with an 8 year old Yukon and a 2006 Fusion, both of which I am COMPLETELY upside-down on thanks to the GD dealerships screwing me with the fine print. Oh well, I'll dig my way out of it eventually. I can't complain about the 5000 sq/ft house on four acres, even if I'm only renting it. :smilielol:

Good on you, man. It's cool to hear about the younger guys being so well off, and you seem pretty down to earth about all of it. Just don't turn into a dickhead becasue of the money - I've seen that alot where I work. :ack:

Trust me. it took work. But im here. I dont get all up in money, infact I was raised not to. My favorite store is walmart. I will take a burger and fries over a fancy crap meal any day of the week. Drink bud light etc. I live in a nice neighborhood, but really hate the stuck up snobs that surround me. My favorite neighbors though are the Hilfigers (yes clothes designer) His brother is the founder of The Tommy Hilfiger cloths line, They are the nicest, most down to earth people I have ever met. So I dont think money has alot to do with it, I think its the way you want it to be. They dont seem to mind me. But I do have neighbors who give me dirty looks when I come home in the silverado with a new mud paint job. Or when I back the truck up on the grass and use it as a ladder, but I dont care.

the vette used to be my grandfathers, was his dream car, had 6 of them through out his life. He died, my dad took care of it and then I received it. I have not changed one thing he did to the car, have not even removed the Military base access stickers, even though their expired, just kinda my way to still stay attached and keep it "his" dream car. He was a power nut, loved that car, did all the preformance mods, But got sick and could not take care of it.

yea im 21 But all my adult friends say I act so much older, I guess it comes with the tarritory. When I turned 18 I went to work for prudential. Realestate market was booming. But I made the same amount as my coeworkers even though I sold 5 more hous es, we made a flat rate, the commission went right to the company. That for lack of a better term SUCKED. My dad saw this and bought his friend out and now I own that share. my dad opened it with his friends as just a sample handy man shop 20 years ago. Took alot of hard work, I remember growing up asking my mother wheres daddy, "work" she always said in kinda of a annoyed yet sad voice. But that all paid off. Got me set for life. In about 20 years I will probably sell my share off (or the whole damn business depending of if my dad is dead or not, But IDK 72 and still kicking hard, has vitals better than mine. I conciter my self very lucky. If it were not for my dad, I would be Like some of my friends, at 18 off to boot camp to join the military cause we would not be able to afford college for me. I count my blessings every day and every time somthing goes wrong. I have lost a bundle, But im still way better off than other people, This economy is simply a frustration to me, while to sombody else it may mean eating or not eating, pills or no pills. :(

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me. it took work. But im here. I dont get all up in money, infact I was raised not to. My favorite store is walmart. I will take a burger and fries over a fancy crap meal any day of the week. Drink bud light etc. I live in a nice neighborhood, but really hate the stuck up snobs that surround me. My favorite neighbors though are the Hilfigers (yes clothes designer) His brother is the founder of The Tommy Hilfiger cloths line, They are the nicest, most down to earth people I have ever met. So I dont think money has alot to do with it, I think its the way you want it to be. They dont seem to mind me. But I do have neighbors who give me dirty looks when I come home in the silverado with a new mud paint job. Or when I back the truck up on the grass and use it as a ladder, but I dont care.

the vette used to be my grandfathers, was his dream car, had 6 of them through out his life. He died, my dad took care of it and then I received it. I have not changed one thing he did to the car, have not even removed the Military base access stickers, even though their expired, just kinda my way to still stay attached and keep it "his" dream car. He was a power nut, loved that car, did all the preformance mods, But got sick and could not take care of it.

yea im 21 But all my adult friends say I act so much older, I guess it comes with the tarritory. When I turned 18 I went to work for prudential. Realestate market was booming. But I made the same amount as my coeworkers even though I sold 5 more hous es, we made a flat rate, the commission went right to the company. That for lack of a better term SUCKED. My dad saw this and bought his friend out and now I own that share. my dad opened it with his friends as just a sample handy man shop 20 years ago. Took alot of hard work, I remember growing up asking my mother wheres daddy, "work" she always said in kinda of a annoyed yet sad voice. But that all paid off. Got me set for life. In about 20 years I will probably sell my share off (or the whole damn business depending of if my dad is dead or not, But IDK 72 and still kicking hard, has vitals better than mine. I conciter my self very lucky. If it were not for my dad, I would be Like some of my friends, at 18 off to boot camp to join the military cause we would not be able to afford college for me. I count my blessings every day and every time somthing goes wrong. I have lost a bundle, But im still way better off than other people, This economy is simply a frustration to me, while to sombody else it may mean eating or not eating, pills or no pills. :(

Touching:yesnod:
I'm happy where me and my family are at my age too.
Wow they actually thought you were some crack dealer!

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no...I said he ran coke...not crack... crack dealers are mean and dirty and ghetto... coke dealers are nice and clean..and respectful and classy!

Well Im glad everything is going well for you bro! You seem pretty down to earth which is good =)

and you know Im kidding bout being a drug lord right? lol
*although it DOES seem to add up pretty well* ;)

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 21 also, I will have my tahoe and car paid off soon after I re-enlist. After the January pay raise of course. Hopefully even have some extra to save.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
re-enlist? ugh...sorry to hear that... lol ;)
Its been nice out here...I've saved a lot of money..then when I get back to the US...Im going to make no money at all again =( sucks haha..but I only got 8 months till I ETS..and Im excited about that! =D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no...I said he ran coke...not crack... crack dealers are mean and dirty and ghetto... coke dealers are nice and clean..and respectful and classy!

Well Im glad everything is going well for you bro! You seem pretty down to earth which is good =)

and you know Im kidding bout being a drug lord right? lol
*although it DOES seem to add up pretty well* ;)

I know, I found it quite funny though. But now im gunna go around saying that, most likely get arrested. HA HA.

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
re-enlist? ugh...sorry to hear that... lol ;)
Its been nice out here...I've saved a lot of money..then when I get back to the US...Im going to make no money at all again =( sucks haha..but I only got 8 months till I ETS..and Im excited about that! =D

6 Multiplier. I'd like to go to Balad or somewhere to re-enlist but probably not gonna happen. F-cking taxes.

I'll have 10 months left in January when I do it.