Off the wall question about emblems..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_2DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the chevy emblem on the tailgates of the 2007-2013 chevy trucks, I am updating my tahoe with new emblems, I have tried everything local to get one except molesting someone's truck and stealing it, which ill never do since stealing is not my cup-o-tea. I found new and used ones on eBay but they are pretty pricey. I was wondering if someone knew of a friend or even someone on here who removed or debadged their truck and would sell cheaper then ebay.

Thanks for looking.

I have already removed the huge Chevrolet Tahoe emblem from the back and used the single letters like the newer tahoes. (Went the autozone route since it looked pretty close to factory) also I did have to buff some of the scuff marks out after taking pics.

Hope it doesn't look to stupid... I'm wanting to obtain the rear bowtie to mimic the newer trucks also...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 7

amtronic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize you were in Australia. What's the weather like down under?

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have believed Austraila (the land down under) since the picture is upside down.....

amtronic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When he said Norman I was going to post that I was sorry his Tahoe had been flipped over from all those tornadoes that went thru there. I should have caught on when he said he had some "scuff marks" to buff out.
But then I saw his reflection where he is upside down too. Then I tried to figure out how hard it is to take a picture with a cellphone while holding it upside down.