Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palmerhaynes

Reaction score
Hey guys i just got some lights on my brush guard and a led light bar and i have no earthly idea on where to put the switches i would like to not have to drill into the dash but if that is what it would take then so be it...any suggestion is much appreciated!:peace:

jrplz

Reaction score
Hey guys i just got some lights on my brush guard and a led light bar and i have no earthly idea on where to put the switches i would like to not have to drill into the dash but if that is what it would take then so be it...any suggestion is much appreciated!:peace:

You have a console or a bench tahoe ?

Palmerhaynes

Reaction score
Thank you for the link but I already have the lights and switches.....I am trying to ask where to put the switches inside the tahoe

jrplz

Reaction score
Thank you for the link but I already have the lights and switches.....I am trying to ask where to put the switches inside the tahoe

I understood , let clear things I provided the link to show of the stick on switch so you would not drill, also you could always order and aux switch from gm .... To make it look stock or you could put in your center glove box