Oh well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so much for own own obs calendar :ack: didn t really wanna make a project out of this just figured it woulda been cool to have an obs calendar :umn:Since alot of us have a particular fondness to this specific body style but now its a full blown site wide thing regardless go to the general forums and please post your pics :yar::DAQUINOS IS IN CHARGE OF THIS FROM HERE ON OUT

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was not the best Idea to combine them. OBS should have their own. Leave it at that IMO. But the mods do what ever they want.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WAS a little surprised to see someone post an idea in the other thread and then just jack the whole idea but some people gotta intrude i guess either way he can deal with the whole process i no longer have any interest.....i guess the mods dont like us to have our own ideas...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about i take charge in it.. years from 95 to limited tahoes in year 2000 half years.. idc.. i can make something work..

I mean if you guys want to give it a shot, ill make em you give me the pics.. ill start a new sticky and ONLY OLD BODY STYLES.... anyone up for it??

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it really dont matter to me one way or the other

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im good with that too. and I dont even have an OBS. I just think its kind unfair what happened here.

apparently aquinosteve wanted his tahoe in a calendar so bad that he decided to steal the idea .....

i say we just continue like we were originally and have good ole sassy take the project over ...we can post a few pics badabing badaboom its a wrap.......:skep:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ight, well hey OBS guys.. im making a calendar. and ill be putting some more info up soon..

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda wanna clarify here. I originally like the idea of having a calender so i posted it for 00-06 ONLY. People from different body styles came in and asked if they could join. (OBS too) i wasn't going to turn them down. So far I got a good mix of body styles. Im sorry that it didnt work out the way you wanted but i think it was just the publicity of the 00-06. Your calender post was hidden away some where and i just happen to stumble across it. From the start i wanted 00-06 only but the OBS and NBS guys wanted in. I dont know what to tell ya.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres what shoulda happened instead of hijacking the idea you should have pm'ed me and said hey i like ur idea can we expand on it ? instead of taking an idea that had already been generated i didn t see anyone making calendars previously to my post all of a sudden everyone wants in....

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda wanna clarify here. I originally like the idea of having a calender so i posted it for 00-06 ONLY. People from different body styles came in and asked if they could join. (OBS too) i wasn't going to turn them down. So far I got a good mix of body styles. Im sorry that it didnt work out the way you wanted but i think it was just the publicity of the 00-06. Your calender post was hidden away some where and i just happen to stumble across it. From the start i wanted 00-06 only but the OBS and NBS guys wanted in. I dont know what to tell ya.

Well, i guess count us out then.. Im making a calendar.. well WE ALL OBS people are making a calendar. I cant make it without them :cryin: ... but yea ill be posting up new details here soon.. i gotta think about this..

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I glad u guys are going through with it. I really didn't mean to steal the whole idea. When I posted a 00-06 calender thread, all body styles were asking to join. Also I just noticed if you click on the OBS calender thread it goes straight to mine? I didn't do that and I have no idea who did.

Last edited:

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^admin or mod

Look if you wanted to do just an OBS calendar just take the pictures from the other thread and make calendar

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't change your calender. I made my own and OBS trucks started posting pics. Your calender is still here, it's just that no one posted pics on it yet.