Our own calandar??????interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the spring time i was thinkin we could submit some pictures in a thread after we get all waxxed and pretty and possibly narrow down 12 finalists for a obs calandar

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be a good idea. did you plan on selling them

Rick90467

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have a centerfold 'hoe to submit, but I'd be very interested in buying a calender of this sort.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Man, why it just gotta be for OBS? I want in too! I say 4 OBS finalists, 4 NBS finalists, and 4 NNBS finalists.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, why it just gotta be for OBS? I want in too! I say 4 OBS finalists, 4 NBS finalists, and 4 NNBS finalists.

i hear you! and i see were your coming from. but really some of us guys or gals just like these body styles. and it gives some of us a better chance to be in the mag.. oh by the way yes great idea. as long i'm in it and in november...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha that would be funny, everyone next to their rides in bikinis.. lol

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok ill prolly get this going around april once all the weather subsides ill make a new thread and have it stickied for a photo submissions and pick 3 people for the votiing panel for the final cut

96fleetwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in. I did this on the Cadillac forum and for my local club, always feels good to have your car in a Calendar!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hear you! and i see were your coming from. but really some of us guys or gals just like these body styles. and it gives some of us a better chance to be in the mag.. oh by the way yes great idea. as long i'm in it and in november...

I have to agree on this. Ovesly Were all gunna pick the new ones. Im thinking, most modded, well kept OBS ones. That would look super sweet.

Then I think a calander for nicest Non tahoe/yukon vehicles. From members. With my Vette in july. :D

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in! il clean her all up, maybe spend a little extra to clean up the front end more with nice lights! would action shots work too? il smoke the tires off till the cords show through :)

easy there don't blow anything up just to take some pics....