Performance Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

New member, first post :happy160:

So I currently drive a Land Rover, Range Rover SC (Supercharged) The wife and I both love this rig. It's the perfect family rig with great performance. The Supercharger give it the get up the go that the NA SUV's out there just don't have. If you stomp on the brembos? It will put you through the windshield!

The reason I'm here: The wife is telling me the Range is too small and we need something bigger. That was about two months ago, now we are about to throw down the scratch on a 2018 Tahoe RST 6.2L.

The Problem: That rig is a bit of a dog......:sleepy10: Chevy offers a Brembo package and Borla exhaust, but it's just a CAT back worthless thing. I need to ask the group what's the best bang for my buck, for MOD's? Intake, exhaust and tuner packages. I'm not ready to step up to a huffer……. YET. :naughty: But if I do, I need to have the accessories in place for that MOD first.

Let's hear it!

Thanks in advance for any post I receive. :waytogo:

~Rookie

BigBlueLB756

Reaction score
No doubt the best bang for the dollar is a good tuner, whether it be a DiabloSport, HyperTech, etc. Start there.

And welcome to the GM world!