Pics of the Hoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sexy, weren't you the one with the Esky roof rack troubles?

houtex

Reaction score
that's how it should come from the factory. Very clean ,well put together look.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride Travis - glad to see that Esky roof rack finally! :thumbsup:

I was the one with the Roof rack issues....Thanks to Rich2007Z71 I was saved of my troubles. Now im thinking about some wheels/tires. Just cant decide which ones.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rich2007z71 and Riverst how much did you'll pay for those, did the covers come with the side rails and do the cross rails still work on them or did you'll have to buy that too?

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rails will run you about $400.00 from the dealer. You have to buy the cross rails also and they run about 100.00 shipped each cross rail. I purchased mine from http://www.newgmparts.com/partlocat...7645&callout=1&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

I got my set-up from ebay. I had purchased a set of white end caps a while back in anticipation of getting the set-up so when I got my ebay set, I was able to sell those primed end caps to Travis. Glad I could help a fellow Tahoe'er out and glad he could help me out too!