Please Welcome Rough Country to TahoeForum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys please welcome Rough Country to Tahoe Forum as our newest Preferred Vendor!

:welcome:

RonJovi

Reaction score
Hey There....I was just checking you guys out

:welcome:

I was thinking of getting a suspension lift from you guys...where can i get info? ron

Rough Country

Reaction score
Hay, it's Darrell again from Rough Country, whats everyone doing this weekend?

jakenator

Reaction score
Hey Darrell!

PM Sent with a few questions. Are you still around?

Thanks!

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood Darrell!

All I am doing this weekend is ball games, church and working on the house and trucks...

wtcastle

Reaction score
Hi! i am new here and i just bought an 03 tahoe lt. i want to put a rough country six inch lift on it but the my fathers friend owns a tire shop and said it would be a pain to put a lift on since it has the air leveling. What do you guys think? is it really that hard?

Rough Country

Reaction score
Hay there this is Rough Country, we are haveing count down to Christmas each day, every 24 hours the deal changes.

my95tahoe

Reaction score
im lookin at gettin the 6 in RCX lift for my 95. just curious if its something i could do by myself in my garage. or would i need a pro to put it on?

jakenator

Reaction score
im lookin at gettin the 6 in RCX lift for my 95. just curious if its something i could do by myself in my garage. or would i need a pro to put it on?

I would hesitate to attempt this in your garage, unless you are very experienced and have lots of big tools.

Here's my install on my 97. It took me a lot longer than 8 hrs, as stated by the RCX instructions.

http://www.pacificp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11471&start=242

Good luck!

my95tahoe

Reaction score
I would hesitate to attempt this in your garage, unless you are very experienced and have lots of big tools.

Here's my install on my 97. It took me a lot longer than 8 hrs, as stated by the RCX instructions.

http://www.pacificp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11471&start=242

Good luck!

thanks for the advice. your tahoe looks great btw. i have access to a lift and some big tools. and have some related experience being an aircraft machinist/ welder. i know it would be easier to pay someone to do it. just dont know if i wanna spend that much more money.

aplagens

Reaction score
I'm looking at the 2" lift for an 02 Z71 tahoe. I'd also like to get wider tires. How would I determine what I can or cant use? Currently using stock wheels, so I'm new in terms of figuring out what I can or cant do. Thanks for the help.

Wellsman501

Reaction score
hey im thinking about putting a 2.5 inch leveling kit on my 02 z71 tahoe, how much do u thing is would cost to buy?

Wellsman501

Reaction score
looking for leveling kit :waytogo:

hey darrell! im looking for a 2.5 or 2 inch leveling kit for my 02 z71 tahoe, how much would one cost?