Post Picks of Your Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P1070114.jpg
[/IMG]
P1070115.jpg
[/IMG]
P1070116.jpg
[/IMG]
P1070119.jpg
[/IMG]

How dare you post pics without dressing ur tires lol nice truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

mcelroy247

Reaction score
i thought of that after i posted em lol thanks i sure enjoy it hope to meet up with more hoe owners from arkansas

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mcelroy247 that thing is sweeeeeet. You ever think about getting rid of the pinstripes?

And ive always wanted a Tahoe meet up but I don't think there is enough members in areas even though there are 99999999 tahoes every where.

mcelroy247

Reaction score
actually been thinking about removing it but it looks good live just not so much in pics not sure yet what the future holds. i would like to try and go to the super chevy in memphis this year and branson show and cruise

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mcelroy247 ok ok nice tahoe you have there i always wanted a limited:lol: what kind of hood is that? name of company please....

price_l

Reaction score
Hutchem. Its actually just a 1" block in the rear and I turned the torsion bars up front to level it out. The tires were 305/70/17. They only rubbed if I was off roading.

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:Chevy::sumo: Sup fellas. Heres my tahoe for now. Gonna repaint it and add 3 more inches to the lift early spring. Tell me what ya think for now:eek2:

who knows what goodies Ill end up gettin at the 09 Jamboree......

Clean In the Snow.jpg

Yikes....jpg

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chooter looks nice with the new shiney-shine on there.

Bigg, dude what? whats wrong with your paint now? hellthough, you wanna upgrade, DO IT! :D I would put up a pic, but my truck is a big, rusting, salt-ball.

Last edited:

hutchem

Reaction score
Price 1, you said it rode rough with your lift, how bad was it, bone jarring when you run over a reflector on the road?

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well truth is ive not been happy with it since day 1. :cuss::fu:

Since its my truck I noticed all the BS that most wouldnt. but you no what...I wanted a dam near or perfect job done. Bottom Line. So Im repainting and rebodyworking the whole dam thing in the next week or so. :smilielol:

Not sure if Im staying with same colors but I highly doubt it. :eek2:
Gonna do it right so I mise well get new colors to show it off. Might even paint my rims same as my primary color. Im gonna get this **** right trust me.

price_l

Reaction score
Hutchem. It wasn't to bad. I would deffinately do it again. Im planning on doing it again as soon as I get rid of my 20's. Ill probably go with 305's again or maybe 315's. Not really sure yet. But the ride was tolerable.

Brawny

Reaction score
Here's mine, haven't owned it that long so there's lots to be done still but its a decent base to start with i think.

Tahoe005.jpg