Post pics of ur light kits here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT HEADLIGHT KIT DO YOU HAVE??? DONT 4GET TO TELL THE TEMP!!! POST ALL THE PICS YOU HAVE!!!! (I CANT FIND MY CAMERA!!!!:mad2:)

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!! THE H1'S WORKED! THANK YOU MY TAHOEFORUM FAMILY!!!!! I WAS SOOO LOST...COULDNT HAVE DON IT W/O YALL. (MY CAMERA IS KINDA CHEAP SOO..BARE WITH ME)
DSCF7730.jpg

DSCF7733.jpg

DSCF7736.jpg

DSCF7737.jpg

DSCF7737.jpg

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 8000k in projectors

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice one Rizz!
So how do you like the beam pattern, is it like the Escalade one's?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice one Rizz!
So how do you like the beam pattern, is it like the Escalade one's?

It looks kinda scattared. They may need to be aligned as they look really low. But they look cool.

I doubt their anything like the esclade projectors. :thumbsup:

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theyre not better than the escalade projectors! those are bright!! lol my are not bad tho...sometimes they seem dim..i have 35w i thought of goin 55w but im scared it may melt the housing!

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im switchin to 55w hid kit soon...(it shouldnt burn my projectors lens cuz the lights that came wit it a 55.. if it melts..ahhh well! :\) i want brighter so im goin w/ 6000k for lows and ima do 5000k for the highs then getting putco fogs!! :) cant wait! DO YOU HAVE TO GET PROJECTORS LEVELED???

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im switchin to 55w hid kit soon...(it shouldnt burn my projectors lens cuz the lights that came wit it a 55.. if it melts..ahhh well! :\) i want brighter so im goin w/ 6000k for lows and ima do 5000k for the highs then getting putco fogs!! :) cant wait! DO YOU HAVE TO GET PROJECTORS LEVELED???

For optimum light output they should be leveled. But you should be able to do that your self. Just put it 25 feet from a flat wall, truck as level as possible. And there should be a screw on the top that moves the housing (or just the projector) Make them level with the truck and both of the projectors level.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ook ima try that later onn

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the 55Watters. I say WTF give it a shot. right. Worst it does is melt the housings and you put stock ones back in for a while. I had 55 watters in my denali projectors on my 06. never an issue. but they were glass projectors. Still were great though. Could see for miles with the 55W lows and 35W fogs. Then I had 55W hid highs too. Since i travled dark roads alot they were great, It was day time when my truck came along. I just made sure not to flash them.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im still debating...something is tellin me stick with 35w but i mite try 55w i have 8k now i was gonna switch to 6k cuz 8k was kinda dim..