Pricing on my new '07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesy08054

Reaction score
Well, I've only had the truck for two days now, and I've already turned into a posting whore......I just dig car forums and all of the good info you can get from them. Hopefully this might help some potential buyers. So anyways, I picked up an '07 in late October. There were only 3 '07's on the lot, and about 10 '08s. MSRP was $48,500 (3LT, Z71, power lift gate, power/heated second row of captain's chairs, among other things). My dad gets me GMS pricing which brought it down to about $44K. Rebates were $4k for the '07, another $1K for dealer incentives, $500 for military, and then I got another $1K in dealer coupons (the said they can use these coupons to help move vehicles, but they don't like to use them). I also had a trade in that they initially only wanted to give me $14K for, which was fair. However, the sales manager I was talking to was new, and he forgot about $1k worth of taxes and fees in all of his figuring, so after I had agreed to $25K out the door, he said that the price would actually be closer to $26. I called him out on his mistake and got another $1000 added to the trade-in. I have to say that I was pretty happy with myself: a $50K truck for $25K :clapping: If you are shopping for a Hoe right now, I suggest you go visit your local dealer soon and take advantage of the great rebates and there willingness to get rid of the '07's. If you have a bunch of dealerships close by, go on-line and do an inventory search for each dealership so you know exactly what, if any, '07's they have left and if it is optioned the way you might want it. Hope this helps somebody out there :thumbsup:

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
congrats..!! however your post is a little all over the map.. :)

i had to really focus when i read it.. ha

and i agree!! its great getting a left over when they take over 10k off the sticker.. mine was 44 msrp and i got it for 33,100... brand new..

i'm not sure why someone would go for an 08 over an 07 right now.. its not worth it.. b/c that 08 is going to depreciate a silly amount from now until next october..!! more than 10k !

RandyDenali

Reaction score
Wow

Congrats man, sounds like you got a good deal...

Next time, break your story up into multiple paragraphs, I got seriously dizzy when reading your post. :crazy:

I think my eyes are going to explode now...:eek:

Congrats,

Randy

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar deal here last year

Congrats Jonesy -- I had a similar deal on my 2007 XL Denali last November - $58K truck out the door for $19K out of pocket. Aren't GMS / rebates / trade / warranty credits / etc. great? :clapping: Ah, yes, the good old days when I had cash... :cryin: Well, I have a sweet ride in the garage (and a clear title with my name on it), so it ain't all boohoo'in!!! :shhh: