Professionals and Experts only!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big do you want the truck to be and what kinda of budget do you have? I've built $2500 tahoes and $10000 tahoes, just depends on how crazy you wanna get. 35's will be large enough to merit a gear change so I'd sack up and get an 8" kit or larger, most ifs kits are spendy so you might as well stack your loot and do it right the first time.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:withstupid: do it right the first time and dont half ass it or it will probably come back to bite you in the end.

Blacktooth

Reaction score
How big do you want the truck to be and what kinda of budget do you have? I've built $2500 tahoes and $10000 tahoes, just depends on how crazy you wanna get. 35's will be large enough to merit a gear change so I'd sack up and get an 8" kit or larger, most ifs kits are spendy so you might as well stack your loot and do it right the first time.

About 3" to 4" and I don't want a (LIFT KIT) because it is too expensive for me :crazy:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then you should do a body lift and a leveling kit to clear 35's. Bilstein 5100 shocks and coil spacers out back.

ATVkrazy05

Reaction score
Personaly i have seen body lifts on many trucks and SUVs, and a body lift just doesnt look the same. Actually I had a 2005 Z71 Tahoe with a coil spacer in the rear and Ford keys in the front and it cleared 315s which are almost a 35. Looks much better also. Deff need new shocks in doing that though.