ReadyLift Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepedajh

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just received my ReadyLift Leveling kit and I should be ready to install this weekend on my 04 Z71. I have a few questions you guys may be able to help me out with as I have never done this type of job before. I am pretty familiar with what I need to do, and I have tinkered with torsion bars before. However, I noticed something yesterday when I was installing my steering stabilizer. On the driver side, my torsion key is maxed out. I can not tighten the adjustment bolt any further. On the passenger side, it is almost the complete opposite. My truck does not sit higher on the driver side or anything. (Not that I can tell anyways), and it has not always been like that. Before I had the shop reset them, I played around with them because my driver side front WAS higher than the rest of the vehicle. But once the shop adjusted them, I have not touched them. All seems well. When I spoke to ready lift on the phone, they told me that I may have a saggy torsion bar. But they said to install the kit anyways, and possible reset the keys. Any idea how that is done? Any tips on what I may or may not need to get this installed? He said even if I had a saggy bar, I could still install the kit, I just would not be able to get the 2.5 inch lift I'm looking to get out of it. Any help is appreciated. Ask all the questions you want and I will do my best to give you all the info you need. The kit seems easy enough to install on the front and the spacers on the back. Has anyone else has torsion bar issues before? Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you need any photos, I can take some when I get home from work tonight.

Sepedajh

Reaction score
82 people read this and no ideas? Is this an active forum? Sorry, don't mean to sound like a jerk.

Dark Passenger

Reaction score
So how did things work out for you?

Dear Sepedajh,

So how did things work out for you?

I was also looking at the Readylift but I have the autoride.

Found this for me http://www.pcscustom.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3786

But it doesn't mention anything about the rear. From reading forums and comments people seem to go with 2.5" front and 1" rear?

Anyways, let us know how things worked out.

And post a pic if you can.

Thanks.