really need help lifting my Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewjustus6

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum, and this is my first post.

so in a few months i will be purchasing a tahoe, still not sure which model or year. im looking for a z71 2002-2005 primarily. now i have been doing research about lifting it, but i am at a loss.

a friend of mine had a hoe, z71, and i would love to replicate his. but i cannot find the specs on it and i cant get in contact with him:confused. :confused:

as far as i can remember, he had approximately a 3-4 inch lift on it, with 33 or 35 inch tires. his rims were a matte black color, 6 spoke.

http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/W...oe&VehicleOption=LS 4x4 w/Z71 Suspension Pkg.

basically my questions are, what is a good suspension lift, or body lift, with a leveling kit, that will give me 3-4 inches of height without rubbing with the tires and rims?

money isnt an option, but i have budgeted 5 thousand to lift, tires, and rims.

thanks for all the replies !

boodah

Reaction score
Lift ...

:welcome:

You will need at least 4" of lift to clear 35's

It sounds like you will need more lift than torsion keys and spacers give.

Tuff County, Fabtech, RCD, Skyjacker ... carry similar suspension lifts to accomplish your goal.

If you look at the hardware and components of these kits they are all very similar.

Fast803

Reaction score
go with a 6; rough country lift and throw 35' on there which should all tighter cost around 2-3k and then throw some blacked out rims on it