Rear Windows Rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tcwhite

Reaction score
Have any of you noticed when you have your back windows down they rattle? I noticed this last weekend when I kept the back windows cracked a little so that air could circulate while I was in a restraunt and when I opened the door and closed it the windows rattled. I took the yukon to the dealership and they said that it was common. The tech that usually works on my truck says that there is nothing down in the door that supports the window. Who the hell came up with this design. Today i noticed when I had my back windows down and went over a bump they looked loose. I don't know if this has been brought up in the past but just wanted to see if anyone has noticed this same problem and what they did to fix it.

randyfaz

Reaction score
Noticed the same thing on my 07 LTZ, took it in and they said that it was normal. I asked to see another in the lot and sure enough. I agree that it's a poor design.

Tcwhite

Reaction score
randyfaz, thanks I thought maybe it was just me. So I guess it is normal. It is a poor design.