Replacement mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ice98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking at mufflers, mine is still working so I am going to stick it out for a while longer but it is on its last legs so if I can find one and then sit on the thought of buying it for a good sale I will

Mine is the 2-in, 2-out configuration on stock pipes

The 2 I have been looking at are the Flowmaster 50 and the Flowmaster 70

I am looking for any other suggestions, I like to be able to hear my engine a bit but I don't want it to be overly loud, so the 70 seems like a better choice

Opinions/Ideas?

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Amazon for a good deal on the flowmaster....

Ice98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that, it is a pretty good deal but on Amazon if you wait and watch you can get awesome deals, for instance there is a slotted rotor that retails for $99 for $13 open box right now (only problem is the other side is full price or I would have bought them XD)

Found some other mufflers that should work but just not sure at the moment, would sure like to spend less

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a powerstop slotted/ drilled rotor ate with ceramic pads for $120 NIB... And they works great!

Ice98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a powerstop slotted/ drilled rotor ate with ceramic pads for $120 NIB... And they works great!

I did mine with ACdelco rotors, but the one-piece construction (not the OEM style, which IIRC were rim-on-hat and prone to warping) and a set of Delco ceramic pads, grand total was less than $70 for the whole job