Replacing fuel pump easy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, why not? It is an electrical circuit that has a relay and have seen them go bad and pump be fine. I want the whole thing to be new. Pump, sender, relay and fuel filter. But I am independently wealthy so I have money to burn!!!!!!!! Basically always way I have done it and if I can spend other people's money, I will eagerly do that!

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda like the starter and battery are electrical, they could fail, might as well change them also...

Sorry dont mean to be a jerk, just dont see the point in replacing stuff that isnt bad for the sake of replacing it... I am not independently wealthy and am pretty cheap, I will spend money on good quality parts where it counts..... plus relays are piece of cake, it fails on ya, you pop the hood, swap it out for a non esssential one till you stop by the parts store and pop in a new one....