Rough Country 2" level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbm2191

Reaction score
has anyone used this kit. looking to level out my hoe but there are so many kits out there. have looked at so many and lets be honest in the end they all do the same job. so why spend in some cases triple the $$ of what this one cost from a reputable company. any feed back would be appreciated.

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-lift-kit-1307-8.html

jmeyers278

Reaction score
No stupid questions. If raises the front and rear. It uses re-indexed keys to lift the front and 3/4" spacers for the rear coil springs.

I would like to level mine but keep the front the same height so I would have to lower the rear somehow

kholloway1983

Reaction score
I just wanna know how to bypass the autoride to get a bigger lift...why can't you lift bigger then 2.5 with autoride...can't seem to find that anywhere

jmmcfall

Reaction score
Rough Country

Just got my Rough Country 2" leveling kit today with 33" BFG ATs and it looks awesome!! I think it rides better than before...

FT911

Reaction score
Rough Country Leveling kit

Hello Guys,
New to this forum,
i am interested in Buying a Rough Country leveling Kit for my 2009 Tahoe LT, in Kuwait
what do you guys Recommend ?
is 2" is enough?
because my tahoe seems to be lowered from the Front end,

and also the kit is for Front end or both ( Front & Back end)
REally appreciate
please e-mail me on
[email protected]