Show Off Your Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonRidin23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well damn, we learn something new everyday i guess :) it looks factory in their as well. the sunroof really pulls the truck together i think, its just an added luxury thats almost a must have for me. has anyone else done this to their tahoe? id like to get the sunroof checked out because like i said, it was acting up and its a little werid, im just taking it up to my buddies chevy dealership to let the techs get at it.

Sinjin

Reaction score
Here's my 99 2dr. It's for sale if anyone is interested. I just got my 07 so need to make room in the garage.

Attachments

• 99Tahoe.jpg
    99Tahoe.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

nytahoe08

Reaction score
my old 03
DSCF0509.jpg

DSCF0772.jpg
[/IMG]
new 08
103_0327.jpg
[/IMG]

YukonRidin23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that 08 is just nasty lookin(in a good way), thats what im saving up for right now, someday soon hopefully.

nytahoe08

Reaction score
the new one r comin a dime a dozz. but ur obs is rly clean. its done clean and not over the top . nices ride and we b pimpin on 23'z lol :beerchug:

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bone stock 02' LT 4X4 my first car:cool: saving up for a 04-05 Denali(Sometime in the next couple of months hopefully).
album.php

album.php

album.php

YukonRidin23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, love just riding around turnin heads. my clutch is slipping up a little but im getting that fixed, these thing really gets it with the supercharger, and the baer brakes are absolutely amazing.