Show us them exhausts!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sport99

Reaction score
F.M. 50 series-- 45 degree stainless tips

24705510062_large.jpg

Your setup is pretty much exactly what I want on my 2 door. Did you make custom piping, or did you get the whole setup from flowmaster?

If you got it all through flowmaster, would you mind posting the part number? I can't seem to figure out which part number is the correct one for the side exit system that fits the 2 doors.

Thanks.

bigblackhoe98

Reaction score
I had all the work done by a local shop so I can't really tell you what they did and I don't have any part #s. I pretty much just told them I wanted 50 series flowmasters out the side. I didn't even pick out the tips, but was happy with what they put on it. Sorry I can't be more help.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your setup is pretty much exactly what I want on my 2 door. Did you make custom piping, or did you get the whole setup from flowmaster?

If you got it all through flowmaster, would you mind posting the part number? I can't seem to figure out which part number is the correct one for the side exit system that fits the 2 doors.

Thanks.

I am pretty sure that flowmaster does not make a kit for the 2 doors. when they did his they most likely bent all of it themselves that is the way that they did it with mine.

DoubleJ1981

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the differences are in dual exhaust systems. I don't know much about them other than they can help on horse power, extend your mileage per gallon, and they can sound pretty sweet. I'm looking into putting some money into my Tahoe to make it an off-road beast and dual exhaust is the first item on my list. I just need some education.

DJTricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is something i did earlier in the week, and you can hear my exhaust note from a further away point.