Signatures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why can I not seem to find the way to have one anymore? Was this turned off in the great crash of 2009? ha-ha.

clkelley

Reaction score
Go to USERCP>Options>Thread Display Options and select to view images, signatures, etc. and see if that helps.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe Forum Signature

Go to USERCP>Options>Thread Display Options and select to view images, signatures, etc. and see if that helps.

I think he is talking about the a signature similar to the one that you have in all of your threads?

I tried to follow the instructions that you gave to add a signature to my posts but I couldnt figure out how to do change that feature.. Maybe im just doing it wrong? Maybe I dont have the capability to do that as of yet since im a new member?

clkelley

Reaction score
It may be turned off for regular registered members due to the spamming issues that were prevalent in the past on this site.

My directions were flawed for just creating a signature I believe. For those that want to try it, follow the directions below.

Go to: UserCP> Edit Signature and go from there. You should be able to find the Edit Signature link in the left hand menu of the usercp.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signature

I went and followed the directions you gave but I still dont see in that section.. The closest thing I see to it is under a filter of some sort to turn other members signatures off..

clkelley

Reaction score
Ok, then in that case, that option is turned off for regular registered users. This was done as a result of issues with spamming in the past.