Stickers for the tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SS5800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys get stickers for your trucks? Like the 4x4 stickers, i may even be interested in one that says tahoe. stuff like that. But im debating on whether i would regret putting one on. If it looks stupid or something. I will not be putting any on the windshield.

tahoeman960208

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ebay has all that kind of stuff. I know that theres a vinyl sticker that can be put over the 3rd brake light so when its on, it says tahoe. The big bowtie stickers look kind of cool covering the rear window. Other than that, I don't really know where stickers like youre talking about would look good and not make it look like a beat up explorer.

SS5800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could do a big bowtie in back, but i have barn doors. Im guessing i would just cut it where it need be with a blade so when it closes its flush?

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could do a big bowtie in back, but i have barn doors. Im guessing i would just cut it where it need be with a blade so when it closes its flush?

i thought about this too, but theres about a 1" gap. so i just went with 2 separate things, 1 on each door. look local for a vinyl guy. thats where i get all my stuff done. :thumbsup:

SS5800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out nvus in webster ask em for decals for your truck

Man you are just to helpful. Its great to have a local member here. Thanks i will do that. Thanks to all you others to

SS5800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave NVUS a call, the guy thought i was a wierdo when i asked him about decals for the trucks. He said he had nothing but stickers that say nvus. Lol, so i guess im looking for some place else.