Sub Enclosures that fit behind the 3rd Row seating???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UATahoe

Reaction score
Anybody have any good pictures or good solutions for a sub enclosure that fits behind the third row? Not a fan of the console sub enclosure. Thanks for any input guys.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're all overEbay...just type tahoe sub in the Ebay search box and they'll come up!

UATahoe

Reaction score
Yeah i saw those but i was hoping to find someone who could do custom work for the subs that i have. I need a sealed volume for my subs that is smaller than the common ones on ebay.

08blkYukon

Reaction score
Custom built box. 12" subs. fits perfectly.

Attachments

• DSCF0061.jpg
    DSCF0061.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0062.jpg
    DSCF0062.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0060.jpg
    DSCF0060.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 21

UATahoe

Reaction score
That is a nice box. I am looking for a down firing system though. I may have to go the route you went though if i cant find anything else. Thanks for posting up the pictures!

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics of my subs, they do fit with the 3rd row seats in

built the box myself so they would fit with the 3rd seats

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey emann_01
pics of my subs, they do fit with the 3rd row seats in

built the box myself so they would fit with the 3rd seats

nice box......are they 15s??? I got 15s but i have a big box..ppl told me i couldnt get em behing the third row but i kno its possible...wheree'd you find that cargo cover?? Ive been searchin!

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey emann_01

nice box......are they 15s??? I got 15s but i have a big box..ppl told me i couldnt get em behing the third row but i kno its possible...wheree'd you find that cargo cover?? Ive been searchin!

yeah they are 15s, all you have to do it adjust the height of the box to get the air apace that you need and remember not to place the sub right up against the back door

i got the cargo cover from gmpartsdirect.com.....130 bucks or so