Survey saaaaaaaays...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, how many of you liked the old photo post format and how many like the new gallery thread better?

Personally I found the old photo thread easier to use. The new one isn't terrible but it's more difficult to negotiate. IMO:crazy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thread TYPE, MUCH COOLER, and easier. i loved searching threw it. to bad we lost all those cool threds tough.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps somebody could just create a new photo thread not as a replacement for the gallery, but in addition to the member's gallery? I think a registry thread would be pretty cool. Just a quick one or two sentence intro with make and model information as well as one photo per member. No additional comments either, just one contribution to the thread per member?

EDIT: I took a minute to create a registry thread here; The Tahoeforum.com vehicle registry!

What do you think of this idea?

Last edited:

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps somebody could just create a new photo thread not as a replacement for the gallery, but in addition to the member's gallery? I think a registry thread would be pretty cool. Just a quick one or two sentence intro with make and model information as well as one photo per member. No additional comments either, just one contribution to the thread per member?

EDIT: I took a minute to create a registry thread here; The Tahoeforum.com vehicle registry!

What do you think of this idea?

I don't know that your idea would be as good. I think most members post photo's of their Tahoes to get feedback and comments from other members.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the new pic capabilities in your user CP. You can now post pics there as well in a gallery format and have albums.

georgiawj

Reaction score
I wish we had both.

The gallery we have now is easier to find all the pictures and theres different categories to keep them organized, but I like being able to post progress type threads showing what you have done. You have multiple pictures of the upgrades and there all in one spot making it easier for people to see and leave feedback.

also im guessing that once people start actually posting alot of pics to the gallery it will get cluttered...

just my 2 cents :)

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can still do that in general and tech threads. Also, you can post pics in your member profile now along with creating different albums for each project.

I wish we had both.

The gallery we have now is easier to find all the pictures and theres different categories to keep them organized, but I like being able to post progress type threads showing what you have done. You have multiple pictures of the upgrades and there all in one spot making it easier for people to see and leave feedback.

also im guessing that once people start actually posting alot of pics to the gallery it will get cluttered...

just my 2 cents :)

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the new pic capabilities in your user CP. You can now post pics there as well in a gallery format and have albums.

I went to the user CP and clicked on "add album". All I got was a window that said Title and Description. I couldn't see anyway to download pics to the album???

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Slappy, make an album and add some pics....

Look at my profile and you will get the idea..

I went to the user CP and clicked on "add album". All I got was a window that said Title and Description. I couldn't see anyway to download pics to the album???