Tahoe headlight upgrades, future mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyHOE2004

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Chevy Tahoe all black, i am working on a budget and have made several mods so far. I am looking into upgrading my headlight to Maybe Halos. I am asking for information on what is required for installation, as well as preferably HID kits. Also what others have done involving all four lights as well as turn signals. any and all input helps... also on a side note i am curious to mods others have done and suggested modifications to my HOE. Thanks

NCFD4303

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Chevy Tahoe all black, i am working on a budget and have made several mods so far. I am looking into upgrading my headlight to Maybe Halos. I am asking for information on what is required for installation, as well as preferably HID kits. Also what others have done involving all four lights as well as turn signals. any and all input helps... also on a side note i am curious to mods others have done and suggested modifications to my HOE. Thanks

IMHO i'd stay away from halos there for imports lol. With your black hoe i'd look at the smoked headlight kit on ebay they come with turnsignals and fogs. but if your looking for HID's i'd try and get a set of headlights with projectors in them.

non HID light set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/99-02-SILVE...rolet|Model:Tahoe&hash=item1e6d7d117f&vxp=mtr

HID projector style:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-06-Subur...rolet|Model:Tahoe&hash=item484125055d&vxp=mtr

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I have never put the halos on one myself and some look good, but there are cheaper ones that look like crap. As for the HID's, DDM Tuning offers kits for your truck that you can replace the headlights, fogs, daytime running lights and high beams all at once, as well as the marker lights. An entire set up may cost in the neighborhood of about $250-300 for the HID bulbs with the ballasts.

Other possible mods that many folks do to theirs include but are not limited to;

Headers, high flow catalytic converters, high flow cat back exhaust, cold air intake, lift or lowering kits, rims and tires (obviously...lol) and aftermarket tuning whether they get a simple "CAN" style tuner like an Edge Evolution CS/CTS or go for the gusto with a Black Bear Tuning EFI Live custom tune. The list goes on and on and on with what you can do...lol

I am a site vendor and am here to help and offer support before AND after the sale, etc. If I can be of any assistance with your upgrades in the future please feel free to shoot me a private message right here on the forum and I will be glad to help you find the information and parts you need...

ChevyHOE2004

Reaction score
well now I have kicker sub, 10k hids, halo projector headlights, 20% around, 24% windshield