tahoe on MTV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Not exactly a show filled with Mensa members.

What pisses me off is these brain surgeons are are making ridicules money for what? songs about killing you're mother, there is no Justus in this world.It is funny how he though the factory remote was a big deal like he was the only one that had it, fact is thousands of the 07's have that.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What pisses me off is these brain surgeons are are making ridicules money for what? songs about killing you're mother, there is no Justus in this world.It is funny how he though the factory remote was a big deal like he was the only one that had it, fact is thousands of the 07's have that.

ok so this is a rap group.

kinda like playing foot ball or baseball, they make a ton of money running around, one thing i could have done, is if i was more serious about foot ball, im sure i could have made somthing of it, sometimes i almost wish i did, then i see on the news about players who are seriously injured and then i say, im fine where i am. :D

but all through highschool they said join, you will be the tallest and strongest person on the team, you can crush them. ok flahing back to far now.

but yea, remote start is not that big a deal any more, all though i love to startle the people next to me and turn it on ( i dont have it on the kon but we do on others)

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
ok so this is a rap group.

kinda like playing foot ball or baseball, they make a ton of money running around, one thing i could have done, is if i was more serious about foot ball, im sure i could have made somthing of it, sometimes i almost wish i did, then i see on the news about players who are seriously injured and then i say, im fine where i am. :D

but all through highschool they said join, you will be the tallest and strongest person on the team, you can crush them. ok flahing back to far now.

but yea, remote start is not that big a deal any more, all though i love to startle the people next to me and turn it on ( i dont have it on the kon but we do on others)

You have to ask you're self what do these people contribute to society? Absolutely NOTHING!
People with real jobs contribute.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to ask you're self what do these people contribute to society? Absolutely NOTHING!
People with real jobs contribute.

i know, these people have their head in the clouds and are like IM BETTER THAN YOU, i can do any thing i want. BLA BLA BLA, o yea and i have more money than you too. :mad2:

all that does is make me hate someone like that more. why i never want to be famous.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not exactly a show filled with Mensa members.

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Yeah, I can feel my IQ dropping if I even "hover" on MTV too long while doing some occasional channel surfing... Totally frickin' retarded indeed. What happened to the "M" in MTV anyway? It's sure changed alot since I was young enough to care.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remeber that episode, beside what were you doing watching MTV!

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to use my brain cells for somthing else but the radar seems to take up most of the space up there!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just have a general GM radar. whether it be a tahoe/yukon, or cadillac, etc. :wow: :smilielol:

o yea and i can tell in the parking lot when a tahoe or yukon starts up, i dont know why and yes showes the major geek in me but their distinctive.

s2jay

Reaction score
did anyone see the tahoe on the show 'Rob and Big'? :eek: that thing is sick. its painted flat black with big flat black wheels and blacked out lights. damn....

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea it replaced their blacked out denali (glossy). but the flat black on the new tahoe looks better...

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe on "Rob and Big" is actually matte black, not flat. It is a really nasty Tahoe.