Tahoe Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have rear ac, but the blockoff plate will sometimes rattle. I'll just push on it and it stops. its almost as if its just vibrating loose. i've never cared enough to do a perminant fix. if i turn it up the system drowns out the rattle anyway. lol

bluebeast

Reaction score
i've actually had those exact kicker 12's in my hoe running on a jensen 650 watt amp in a sealed box. it actually beat pretty good for the cost. however, one did tear right on the edge of the sub in the foam. so then i went and bought two jl 12w1's running a tma 500 watt amp in a ported box and these beat soooooo much harder. Now, all i would recomend is jl. jl anything is good. but i did get kicker door speakers for the front two doors more than a year ago and the quality is so much better than stock. i also got a pioneer premier HU to tune all of my speakers and that actually helps alot, it's crazy how many different things u can tune and how much better your system will sound.

cody08

Reaction score
One diamond D3 12 with a diamond 400.1 amp. Very clean sounding and will give you as much bass if not more than the two kicker comps. It will be a much nicer sound as well. Kicker and sound quality don't really go hand in hand.