this guy is smoking!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsamoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn.... you might want to move the ":eek and the smile lol" off the back, or put a space between that and the url, or the link won't work :D

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like but i dont like the front end on it looks cheap. I would never pay anywhere close to that

Last edited:

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
12 grand HAHAHAHA lol, guy will be lucky if he gets 7-8 TOPS 177k? come on

ChevyTilDeath

Reaction score
way to ruin a perfectly good tahoe. Looks like mr big pimpin is driving in town. Front end looks tacky as hell. I'd give him $500 as is. ha ha

Sport99

Reaction score
I find a lot of people are "smoking" when it comes to the resale prices of 2 doors. Rims and ugly headlights don't make it worth 7K more than it really is. There are some owners who still believe the 2 door Tahoe/Yukon/Blazer is rare enough that they can tact on a nice premium no matter the mileage or condition.

The truth is, to ask $12K you'd better be offering a last year Yukon GT, or Tahoe sport with all options, in mint condition, with under 50K miles. And even in our current economic state it would be hard to sell at that price.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i will sell my rare 2000 limited edition right now for 7,000 with 136,812.