This Is So Cool!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks nice for iphone users, but about us WM users?!

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can download, for free, REV Lite now!
We talked about this app, over on another car forum, for the past few months...:cool2:

T-pole

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Car and Driver just tested this. They said that it was consistently off, but always by the same margin, so you could at least see if the changes you were making to the car worked or not.

Really cool app though!

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's cooler is that new iphone app that can tell you what music is being played by simply running the application and putting the phone up to some speakers.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's cooler is that new iphone app that can tell you what music is being played by simply running the application and putting the phone up to some speakers.

That is neat and i have it. But its been out with verizon's phones for a while. But I do use it alot on my iphone. The other one I use alot and My GF loves it. Is the restraunt selector. Every friday night. We use it and no matter where it tells us to go, whether its 2 min away or 2 hours away we go there. Other times we just shake the phone again and try again. But its real fun. Last weekend it told us to go to a japanese steak house in richmond va. Was the best food i have ever eaten, well worth the trip. Plus we were so tired afterwards We just rented a hotel room down there. :D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i first saw this thread name i thought RT was gonna have hids in his puddle lamps or something

OMG!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW FOR MY NEXT PROJECT!!!! I just gotta figure out how to get a bulb to fit in there and where to put the ballests.

On my silverado though. I started this morning shaveing the 9005 HID bulbs to fit in the DRLS. Gunna have projectors (saw one with projectors at the dealer. looked cool) 55w HIDS in the projector lows, 55 Watt in the highbeams, 35 watt in the fogs, and 35 watt in the DRLS. Then IM gunna wire the DRLS to come on with the highbeams. :D O yea, and i wanna figure out how to put HIDS on the lights that are on the back of the cab. Then reverse HIDS. Can you amagin 6 HID KITS ALL A BLAZEN.

like the christmas song. ON THE 6th DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME 6 BLAZING H.I.D.S!!!!

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other one I use alot and My GF loves it. Is the restraunt selector. Every friday night. We use it and no matter where it tells us to go, whether its 2 min away or 2 hours away we go there. Other times we just shake the phone again and try again. But its real fun. Last weekend it told us to go to a japanese steak house in richmond va. Was the best food i have ever eaten, well worth the trip.
That is a great app! It's called "Urbanspoon" but I still haven't used it...:(

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW FOR MY NEXT PROJECT!!!! I just gotta figure out how to get a bulb to fit in there and where to put the ballests.

On my silverado though. I started this morning shaveing the 9005 HID bulbs to fit in the DRLS. Gunna have projectors (saw one with projectors at the dealer. looked cool) 55w HIDS in the projector lows, 55 Watt in the highbeams, 35 watt in the fogs, and 35 watt in the DRLS. Then IM gunna wire the DRLS to come on with the highbeams. :D O yea, and i wanna figure out how to put HIDS on the lights that are on the back of the cab. Then reverse HIDS. Can you amagin 6 HID KITS ALL A BLAZEN.

like the christmas song. ON THE 6th DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME 6 BLAZING H.I.D.S!!!!

good god now just imagine if you hooked up your car alarm into all that...then everyone in the vicinity of 500 miles would know...or think its the bat signal or something

my buddy used to have this expedition with a whelen system in it...same ones the cops used to use around here...just an idea...

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score

man if you could get me a set ready for plug in play for 6k drls in an 07 tahoe (stock headlight) i'd pay your price :D

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score

AT&T Came up with that years ago. Its been out for probably 10 years now.