Thoughts on grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris48559

Reaction score
HG-SIV99JMVT1-1.jpg

What do you guys think about that grille on a black 'hoe?

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, I think that thing would look pretty good... although I would really like to see it on a truck to really decide.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it would look good also. i have a similiar grille insert for my kon but its chrome and not yet installed. it will give it a navigator grille look.

chris48559

Reaction score
65-15248.jpg

Here is another option, it looks like this one needs paint though, how much would you guys guess to throw some paint on it?

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st one look like it came of a ford the second one does look pretty sick

wmgood64

Reaction score
I like the second one better hard to tell unless you could find a photo of on installed

chris48559

Reaction score
Yah I am having problems finding a picture of it installed, if I get either I'll probably go for the second one. Thanks for the opinions.

chris48559

Reaction score
dynamicimageashx.jpg

Here is a pic from the link volant posted. Don't dig that so much, especially considering the price tag. Could be better spent elsewhere. But that gives an idea of how the other 2 would look. I think without the billet inserts it would look pretty sick. Anyone with experience with buying so called "knock offs" on ebay? (never purchased from ebay myself)

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah im not feelin it either. I personally havnt purchsed to much off ebay, but i know a lot of people who have and will continue to do so. I'm going to purchase all my audio stuff off ebay when the time comes

cwyatt27

Reaction score
I love the second grill you posted and am ordering it for my HOHO right now. Ill Post pics of it as soon as i get it installed. I emailed the seller on ebay and he said that it does not need to be painted as it already comes with that black finish.

chris48559

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man, I am leaning toward the second myself but I'll probably have it painted just bc I'd want it to match the body more.