tiarra luxury grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hell with a reach-around.. You better get the grille and and a 3600.00 store credit!!! Who the hell would pay that kind of money for a grille, especially a grille that says "Tiarra." Thats about as gay as you can get. I wouldnt compare my truck to a queen, miss america, or little miss sunshine! and thats excatly what i think of when i hear the word, "Tiarra."

keala

Reaction score
true story!!!

t-rex or asanti/lexani all the way.
maybe strut if i could afford it... lol!

al103178

Reaction score
www.BilletAnything.com

You can get the grille at www.billetanything.com I just spoke to them they just put out the prices on the site and he said if we mention the forum he would sell the whole kit for $2400

retsell

Reaction score
That crap is horrible. We should all wear big ass clocks around our neck too...

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is by far one of the ugliest grilles I've ever seen. The plastic mesh grille that came with my 08 I'd take over that anyday.

al103178

Reaction score
I just put one on my truck and for all you haters stop the hate if you like a factory plastic wanabe mesh that comes on the LTZ thats fine I don't I want my tahoe to look luxury everyone has its own taste I have seen people with ugly flames on the truck so what thats the taste they have www.billetanything.com has other grilles also for those who do not want to spend that money thye have other mesh grilles for like $300

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put one on my truck and for all you haters stop the hate if you like a factory plastic wanabe mesh that comes on the LTZ thats fine I don't I want my tahoe to look luxury everyone has its own taste I have seen people with ugly flames on the truck so what thats the taste they have www.billetanything.com has other grilles also for those who do not want to spend that money thye have other mesh grilles for like $300

I knew I would touch a nerve :lol:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do i get in line?

:iagree: (with the sarcasm)

Heh heh but if you see a small group of people bending over next to a tub of love lube, well, that might be the line you're looking for... Of course, the lube is complementary; it is a luxury item, after all.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My point exactly! I dont want my Tahoe looking like everyone else in my nieborhood. I know only a few can afford the "Luxury Grilles" . Im just sick of seeing so many Tahoes riding around. So i will Mod my hoe to be different than my Soccer Mom/Dads tahoes in my hood. I like the Strut, Asanti, and Tiarra griiles. Its just a matter of getting a good price for them.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, your right... Im sure we would all buy that grille if we had an extra 3000.00 laying around.
Will you stop trying to push your products on us.

BTW, music on a website = less traffic. 85% of internet users navigate away from websites that play music... especially that hideous music. And im not hating on the music because i cant afford to buy the cd.

al103178

Reaction score
not my website sorry the music biothers you LOL you must be a sour puss

FLAFIRE

Reaction score
I can afford it too but wouldnt be caught dead with it!! Wait a second I just might end up dead if you drive around a hood with an overpriced grill like that. Save the money and get an education.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks as though "Tiarra" is just trying to compete with Strut and other companies that depend on rappers and cheesey tv shows (We all know exactly what show im talking about) to create a buzz about their RIDICULOUSLY overpriced grilles. They are a brand new company that is trying to get their name out, but they are going about it the wrong way. If they are going to advertise products that expensive they should hit up "Dupont Registry" or "The Robb Report" - Not us broke-ass fools on tahoeforum.com. I only rant because i got a PM from a member telling me to call some number to buy a grille.. and it irritated me. I know im probably overreacting, but I get enough emails about buying discount pharmaceuticals... I sure as sh*t dont need solicitors in my tahoeforum inbox.
whoa, I feel much better now. Thanks for listening!

BTW, my insurance company would probably investigate and sue me for fraud if I made a claim for a 3000.00 grille after a fender bender.

Last edited:

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those grilles will be on Unique Whips before you know it... Count me out on ANYTHING you see on that show...

:iagree:

I can’t believe how much of a deal they make about mounting a set of tires on rims, then putting them on a vehicle. It’s not like they made the rims, like Boyd Coddington did in his day. Who gave these guy’s a show? All I’m going to say about the owner of whip’s is that he really seems like a big jack a** who does nothing but whine, cry, and kiss celebrities butts. They just seem like a WAY over priced common accessory shop. Someone should show them what a real custom shop does; it would put their shop to shame. I love watching shows like Chip Foose’s, where they transform vehicles into tasteful works of art.

I personally would never spend that kind of money on a grill. I’m sure the people that will can’t wait to tell everyone how much it cost.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a great looking grill and it came on the truck for FREE!

Attachments

• Z71 006.jpg
    Z71 006.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 11

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. I agree with some of yall saying that you don't want your Tahoe/Yukon looking like everybody elses because these are really common vehicles.

2. I like the Asanti, Giovanna, etc brands that make luxury expensive stuff. I might have got a Strut/Asanti Mesh grille if I wanted it, I can afford it but just kinda think Its too over priced for a freakin grille which will get beat up by road debris, so that why I just have chorme Mesh grille that cost $350 instead of $3500 (not saying I would buy a $3G grille if I had more money), just realize that just because Struts cost way more don't mean they're higher quality, it just means its a general expensive brand like Gucci, Mercedes or BMW, this is just like comparing Mercedes vehicles to Rolls-Royce vehicles, they're both nice but Rolls Royce is just a expensive vintage brand. And by the way I think the Tiarra grille looks wierd but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't dream about it.

3. Asanti/Tiarra/Strut grilles are considered car jewelry meant for either richies or entusiast wanting to go the extra mile, why get your wife $130 ring if you can easily afford and like a$4000 diamond encrusted necklace?

It all depends on what you want and what your willing to spend on it.

Last edited: