tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbie55

Reaction score
i have a 2001 tahoe i just bought 4 wheel drive right now its on 20s and low pros, i wanna keep the 20s but i wanna go with a pair of A/Ts i was wondering what a good size would be to go with, without loosing too much turning radius and no rubbing. but i want to fill the fenders up

boomguy

Reaction score
depends on the off set of the rim and also the width of the tire.. I have a 99 with 4 inch lift 14 in wide rims with a set of mickey t's 33 and it still rubs in a tight turn if I hit a hole..

boomtown

Reaction score
Check out the Tire Rack. They are very good at telling you what will fit and what might rub. A/T's on 20" will be limited. I had 20"s on my '02 when I bought it and ended up buying a set of brand new 17" takeoffs (wheels and tires) from a 2012 Yukon. I cost me less than just the tires for the 20"s. The ride is much better than it was with Low Pros. I live in snow country so Low Pros are a no go for me. Just my .02 Good luck.