Trade and if so for what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you had the chance to trade in your Tahoe for another vehicle what would you get?

I would like a Jeep SRT8

Vrrooom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the new Escalade w/ LED headlights. I love the Tahoe, I think it's a great all around truck. The only reason I would trade is because the Escalade has some small nice touches to it and ofcourse the bigger motor to boot.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to trade my Silverado for a Tahoe!:D

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now there really isn't anything else on the market that I would trade it for when comparing apples to apples. If I could trade for an orange, then the ZR-1 is pretty hot. That's like five of my Yukons though. And if a peach, how about a Porsche 911? Other than those two, the market just ain't grabbing me right now.

demonal

Reaction score
Well the Escalade Platinum edition.. or the 2010 Camaro with that sexy LS3...

To be on the serious side the new fully loaded tahoe with that big engine :D

Ajay

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my new 2008 Denali and the only thing I would trade it for is possibly a 2009 Denali. I love the truck. :D

Can I make anyone a deal on a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII or a 1988 K1500 Silverado??

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'd trade the tahoe for it, but the G8 GXP looks nice.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I think the DTS is also a classy but awsome car, sts and cts are to small. and an escalade is my yukon with more crome and hids LOL

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what I'd get, I'd prob want an SUV though.

BlueAc

Reaction score
The only thing about Escalade is that they look so outdated (to me) once the new body style comes out. The are always sexy for the current gen but then they prev gen just looks so blah! None of the other GM trucks strike me that way.

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing about Escalade is that they look so outdated (to me) once the new body style comes out. The are always sexy for the current gen but then they prev gen just looks so blah! None of the other GM trucks strike me that way.

:iagree:

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would trade for a new Z71 Tahoe if it came with the 6.2L and the 6 speed tranny. I also like the Alpha H3, too bad they do not offer it with the 6.2L.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would trade for a new Z71 Tahoe if it came with the 6.2L and the 6 speed tranny. I also like the Alpha H3, too bad they do not offer it with the 6.2L.

The 09s do you know. 09 has the 400 hp 6.2, a 6 speed, and 4x4. Its an option, but for 1200 bucks its worth it IMO.