Traded my 2010 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poncherello

Reaction score
I just traded my 2010 White Diamond LTZ:

DSC00490.jpg

In its place I picked up a 2010 Escalade ESV Premium with 20,500 miles, Black Raven/Black.

I've had three Tahoes in the last 9 years: a 2003, a 2005, and the 2010. I just hit 36,000 miles on it and always wanted the Escalade so I found the one I wanted and pulled the trigger.

poncherello

Reaction score
You forgot pics of the escalade.

I haven't picked it up yet, the dealer is replacing the two rear tires and fixing a scratch on the driver door for me. The dealer just took it on Monday and had not had a chance to run it through the inspection process/ perform service. The body shop will be repainting that door and also painting/installing a front license plate bracket so there's no rush. If the paint isn't to my liking I don't take the care, not to mention the money won't be here from the credit union until Friday or Monday and then I'll be a way for a week.

poncherello

Reaction score
Here's the new one: 2010 Premium w/ 22" Chrome wheels, body color grille, rear seat center console, and power retractable running boards.

3ea68a81.jpg

Tahoe99

Reaction score
Tahoe looks gorgeous, Escy - still nice but I have a soft spot for Hoes. Enjoy the ride.

poncherello

Reaction score
Tahoe looks gorgeous, Escy - still nice but I have a soft spot for Hoes. Enjoy the ride.

I like Tahoes too, I've had an 03, 05, and 10...just time for something different but in the same family.