Trouble finding part/need help ASAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLang

Reaction score
I've been looking for a 4WD selector switch for an 07' Tahoe. I ordered one on Ebay which happened to be from an 08' Avalanche which apparently Chevy thought it was a good idea to make them look exactly the same, but the connector on the back of the switch is slightly different. I've looked at GM sites online and one even showed the part on the diagram, but there was no part number next to the item number. I'm fine with new or used, but I contacted a guy on eBay and he's trying to charge $105 which I think is probably too much for a simple used switch. Can anybody help me out?

JLang

Reaction score
That's what keeps coming up when I look, but it's the actual round dial selector switch. The one that says 2wd, Auto, 4hi and 4lo. The ones that keep popping up every time I look for it are the older style push button ones from 06' and older.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found what I think is it on ebay. $15.00 used I believe. I bing looked for it as 07 Tahoe 4wd selector switch. On the ebay section it was on the 3rd page. GM #25878426.

Amazon showed one GM #25965895 $24.00?

If is mounted on the same small panel of the headlight control also found at ebay for $79.99 on the 1st or 2nd page.