Turn signal issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARAggie00

Reaction score
The right signal works fine. When I activate the left side, the front and rear bulbs do not flash, but the side mirror LEDs do flash...rapidly. I have installed new bulbs and even checked for power at the sockets. No joy. Power does flash through both fuses. What I am unsure about is the large flasher module. I would assume since I am getting flasher power through the fuses that it should be working properly. Any ideas?

corvetteallie

Reaction score
I am also a new member, with a similar problem with my '99. I replaced the multifunction switch to correct a non-functioning cruise control, and now the right front (ONLY) turn signals/hazards do not work. Initially, the RR flashed rapidly, and after replacing the flasher/relay, blinks at normal rate - but - the RF signal does not work. All bulbs, and other lights, work normally, even using autostart. Is there a separate circuit/fuse for each corner, or do I have a defective new M-F switch?