Upgrade Tahoe Door Armrests to Denali Leather???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my door panels to the leather armrest like on the Denali. Does the entire door panel need to be replaced or does the armrest and the side next to armrest detach?

Anyone know any part numbers?

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a slick idea. man. Sorry I don't know the answer but I'd like to do that too. Didn't even know Denalis had leather there. Darn all you Denali owners with your smooth elbows!

Playa70

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this since I drove my Tahoe off the lot. The only thing I could think of is to buy the whole panel. (I want the chrome ring around the door speaker as well) There is a guy on ebay that sells them for around $150-200ish but they aren't brand new. If you find anything about this let me know about it bc I am tired of the hard rubber! I don't know why Chevy doesn't offer it as an upgrade in the LTZ package, but I definately think they should.

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember what the panel looked like when I had it off. Wish I did? I am going to review the photos I took to see if I can see anything.

I saw the one on ebay, but really don't feel like spending that kind of money on door panels now.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali arm rest is part of the Door trim panel. Depending on options they vary from 265.00-414.00....list price.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may check into it as I've always felt that the door panels needed a little softening. Just too much plastic for my tastes.

DRINKSALOTOF151

Reaction score
i replaced my armrest wit suede and the armrest is plastic welded to the door panel and its a real pain have a shop just cover your stock one