What did you pay or your 2007/08 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grafgl

Reaction score
Yukon Denali price

I just bought a 2008 Yukon Denali for invoice less holdback with $3500 more in rebates - about $42K + TTT.

Manny07

Reaction score
paid $41500 for my 2007 LT3 fully loaded with Navi,RSE power lift gate. sticker was $49000

Grillmaster

Reaction score
$50K out the door (including taxes and fees) for my Yukon Denali with every option except power running boards.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered, rebate unknown.
08 4WD LT3 Z71, Nav/Roof/DVD, Row 2 Buckets, Row 3 Bench(3), Max Tow w/cooler, 4:10s, Rails, No Convenience Pack 2 or Power/Heat in back Buckets on purpose.

If rebate is $3000 then it's $41,300, plus Dest, T/T. That's about $700 below the invoice list.

KillerStudio

Reaction score
I don't know how a lot of you guys are getting these prices from your dealers...I went tahoe shopping and the best price I could get on a 08' LT1 w/ Convenience package #1 (remote start, power pedals, ultrasonic rear detector) , 3rd row, and locking Diff was $37,400 +ttl with 0% ....(dealer told me that was $1k under invoice) and if I was going the rebate route it would of been -$2000 ($35.4k +ttl).

Does this sound right? Or am I getting worked?

Thanks!

scooterpie555

Reaction score
Do you have a credit union? Our credit union basically looked up the vin of our vehicle, found out what the dealer paid. I went to the dealership said i would pay and i will sign right now wrote a check $37,500 to the sales guy told him to give it to his GM. He came back and was like ok we have a deal. I already had the loan established from our credit union and told them only to give me a check for that amount in certifed funds. got it to me 2 days. and the next day i was driving off the lot!! so all in all i was shopping for about 2 weeks till i found exactly what i wanted. Then you just have to put your foot down and tell them, don't ask. Had a friend sell cars once and he has helped me plenty of times on how to buy and bargain at dealerships. Oh i also got 3 free oil changes out of them too!!

As far as getting your pricing you can get them down to $35K i bet without even looking at all the options and truck. you have to buy at the right time. go at the end of the month or on a holiday month couple hours before closing. If they want to make their numbers... you'll get your deal!! also depends on the color, how long they have had the truck, and the size of the dealership. contrary to popular belief, you can get a better deal at a smaller dealership. not the bigger ones. The small ones need the sales to stay in business, the bigger ones already have the business and are established. But you can talk them down some more!! If they won't nudge for you, tell them to throw in an extended warranty, or free oil changes, mats, dvd player in headrest... but write them a check and be ready to buy and be ready to walk out. if they say ok, don't tell them you have to call your bank or get approved. come in ready to buy. not willing to buy.

Last edited:

w84no1

Reaction score
Do you have a credit union? Our credit union basically looked up the vin of our vehicle, found out what the dealer paid. I went to the dealership said i would pay and i will sign right now wrote a check $37,500 to the sales guy told him to give it to his GM. He came back and was like ok we have a deal. I already had the loan established from our credit union and told them only to give me a check for that amount in certifed funds. got it to me 2 days. and the next day i was driving off the lot!! so all in all i was shopping for about 2 weeks till i found exactly what i wanted. Then you just have to put your foot down and tell them, don't ask. Had a friend sell cars once and he has helped me plenty of times on how to buy and bargain at dealerships. Oh i also got 3 free oil changes out of them too!!

As far as getting your pricing you can get them down to $35K i bet without even looking at all the options and truck. you have to buy at the right time. go at the end of the month or on a holiday month couple hours before closing. If they want to make their numbers... you'll get your deal!! also depends on the color, how long they have had the truck, and the size of the dealership. contrary to popular belief, you can get a better deal at a smaller dealership. not the bigger ones. The small ones need the sales to stay in business, the bigger ones already have the business and are established. But you can talk them down some more!! If they won't nudge for you, tell them to throw in an extended warranty, or free oil changes, mats, dvd player in headrest... but write them a check and be ready to buy and be ready to walk out. if they say ok, don't tell them you have to call your bank or get approved. come in ready to buy. not willing to buy.

Wish I would have seen this post earlier. I just paid $35K for 2007 LT3 w/14k miles. I could have gotten it cheaper. Oh, well. Live and learn :)

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bull**** on some of these price's...

I got the gm discount, plus $4000 in rebates and I still didn't pay as little as you guys did. I paid $37564.96 otd on my 08 Tahoe LT2
Sticker was $45,545

txmail

Reaction score
Went looking for a 2008 LS and ended up with a 2008 LS in late Nov 2007, 31.5k - 2k rebates = 29,500. This is a base model with really no options other than 3rd row though, got the bigger V8 (5.2l?) instead of the dual mode.

Greystone07

Reaction score
bought my 07 1LT with factory 20's and towing took it in october 07 dealer wanted to get rid of it orig 44k out the Door tax title tag 35,100

KillerStudio

Reaction score
I ended up paying $39475 (invoice) before TTL for my 2008 LT1 w/ stock silver painted 20's, 3rd row, locking diff, and convenience pkg 1 (remote start, rear sensors, adjustable pedals). I couldn't get the overage 1k off for this vehicle because it was produced in the end of February 08 (basically fresh from the plant) but I couldn't take any rebates because I chose to go the 0% w/ 0 down option. Plus to get the color(ext & int) and options I wanted...the dealer had to do a trade and pick up my vehicle from Nevada (I live in Northern Cali). My deal doesn't sound as good as the deals a lot of you were getting but that really was the lowest I could get out of 5 dealerships with 0% financing.

Chevyforever

Reaction score
I just bought my 07 a couple of weeks ago. I did a lot of searching and research and found this 07 mint program car with 5,700 miles. The truck is a fully loaded LTZ with every option except the power running boards. I paid 37k and it is also certified.

gmgrant

Reaction score
Bought 07 Z71 LT2 w/ Navigation in late November for $36K+

Sticker was $47K+